Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By browsing this website and expressly consenting where required (for instance, when sending a message through contact form), you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
General Data Protection Regulation
I. General information
- This policy applies to the website, which operates at the url: https://www.stherapy.eu.
- The Operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is: S Therapy by Czeluscinska-Peczkowska, Rue Andrea Costa-Delvaux 12, L-1434 Luksemburg
- Operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily in the Service.
- The Service uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of inquiries through the contact form
- The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") in the terminal equipment.
II. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Users' passwords are stored in a hashed form. The password function works unidirectionally - it is not possible to reverse it, which is nowadays a modern standard for storing user passwords.
III. Your rights and additional information on how to use your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the Administrator's obligations. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- the hosting company
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their corrigenda,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to exercise the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right of objection shall not be exercised if there are important legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular to establish, pursue or defend your claims.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Activities consisting in automated decision making, including profiling, may be undertaken with respect to you in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
IV. Information in the contact forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if any.
- The service may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service may, in some cases, save information to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle the service request or business contact, register services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
V. Administrators' logs
- Information about user behavior on the site may be subject to login. This data is used to administer the service.
VI. Important marketing techniques
VII. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Service User session (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives specified above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows to store cookies in User's terminal equipment. Service users can change settings in this area. Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookie files placed in the final device of the Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
VIII. Management of cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer4
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone